EverGrip® 7 Pin Molded VEAM Compatible Quarter Turn Motor Control Cable Extension
Concert Touring, Theatrical, Live Events, Motion Picture & Television Production
For entertainment rigging and scenery conveyance applications, EverGrip molded motor cables provide strong, reliable connections to motor and hoist equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Male and female interiors are encapsulated in thermoplastic material to prevent spinning and eliminate unmateable or mismatched connections
- Connector premold prevents pins and contacts from pushing back into housing, extending connector life
- Premold design bonds the cable to the connector for superior strain relief and secure terminations
- Premold encapsulates conductors to prevent short circuits due to stray conductors
- Thermoplastic elastomer overmold absorbs impact, protects internal conductors and provides an insulated gripping surface
- Locking ring is overmolded for impact resistance and a firm gripping surface when mating and unmating connectors
- Flexible strain relief is permanently molded to extend cable life
- Supportive wire mesh bus drop cable grip prevents stress on cable
- Matte black finish conceals cable for stage or studio applications
- Rating: 10 Amp, 250 VAC
- Male/Female Connector: 7 pin VEAM compatible quarter turn connector
- Cable: 16 AWG, 7 conductor SOOW
Requests for custom lengths, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (800) 622-7850 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.