Heavy duty, 5-channel, modular male and female end boots with rugged industry standard connectors are designed to mate with crossover cable protectors and 45° left and right turn units to provide alternate configurations for design flexibility.
Protects cables and hoses from damage when run across roads, parking lots, sidewalks and pathways, providing safe crossing for pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Heavy duty, non-conductive polyurethane construction provides safe crossing for pedestrians and vehicles while protecting electrical cables and hose lines
- Rugged industry standard connectors with exclusive "slip notch" friction release design provides easy mating and un-mating
- Mates with major cable protector brands and products
- 5-channel design can accomodate up to 1.25 inch diameter cables and hoses
- 1.625 inch wide center channel allows for up to #2 AWG 5-wire banded sets
- Exclusive tread design provides excellent traction
- Made from UV stabilized material for prolonged use in direct sunlight
- Tapered design helps prevent trip hazards
- Length: Male: 3.75"/Female: 7"
- Width: 19.75"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: Male: 2.5 lbs./Female: 4.5 lbs.
- Slot Height: (5) 1.25" Channels
- Slot Width: (4) 1.25" Channels / (1) 1.625" Center Channel
- Material: Base: Polyurethane
- Load Capacity Per Tire/Axle: 16,300 lbs. Per Tire / 32,600 lbs. Per Axle at 70°F
- Safety Warning Symbols: Per ANSI Z535.3-2011-Molded in Lid
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 120°F / -40°C to 48°C
Requests for customization, including additional colors and molding company names and logos into lids for for easy identification and theft deterrence, are welcome. Please call (800) 622-7850 to discuss your needs.