This PowerHOUSE portable power distribution box is extremely versatile and can be fed from a generator or panel. Rated for outdoor use, this box can accept up to (30) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp Edison cords for powering lights, effects and audio equipment for events including small concerts. Applications also include powering light tools and computers.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion.
- Breakers are mounted under hinged lid for enhanced safety.
- Stackable and compact for for easy storage and convenient portability.
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level.
- Rating: 100 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 3R Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
- Output: (15) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 125 VAC, duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: (15) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5” L x 14.5” W x 13” H
- Weight: 32 lbs
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Custom configurations, labeling and connectors are available. Please call (800) 622-7850 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.