200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 220 VAC, Pagoda Enclosure, (1) set of (5) Cam-type color-coded inlets to (12) NEMA L6-20, 20 Amp locking receptacles, (2) 20 Amps per circuit, LSC19 female panel mount receptacles and (1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacle, NEMA 1 Indoor.
This box powers 12 moving lights at a remote location with (12) NEMA L6-20 plugs or (2) 6-circuit, 220 VAC multi-cables. The two types of receptacles are wired in parallel.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Breakers mounted under a hinged lid for enhanced safety
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and convenient portability
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
200 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 220 VAC
- Environmental Rating:
NEMA 1 Indoor
(1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
(12) NEMA L6-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 220 VAC, locking receptacle wired in parallel with (2) 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, 220 VAC, LSC19 female panel mount receptacles, (1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, duplex receptacle
- Feed Thru:
- Overcurrent Protection:
(12) 20 Amp, 2 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers, (1) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breaker
- Overall Dimensions:
11.5" L x 11.5" W x 14" H
- Approximate Weight:
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (800) 622-7850 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.