The first portable power distribution box featuring outputs with adjustable current ratings to match the specific application loads.
600 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC maximum, Powe Station Enclosure, (2) sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets to (4) sets of (5) 16 series Cam-type color-coded panel mount outlets, protected by (4) 60-150 Amp adjustable circuit breakers, TYPE 3R Rainproof. Black, red, blue (120/208Y), brown, orange, yellow (277/480Y), and all black (347/600Y) and reverse ground and neutral Cam options available.
Shipyards, Emergency/Disaster Relief, Construction, Outdoor Events, Concert Touring
Typical applications include installations requiring a main disconnect for a range of varying downstream electrical loads such as portable kitchens, environmental control units, machinery motors, tools and more. Fed directly from a power source, the PowerHOUSE™ Load Master™ portable power distribution box distributes up to 600 Amps of 3 Phase power into (4) circuits. Each circuit provides adjustable overcurrent protection for the output receptacles to match the specific load requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional flexibility: The cULus Listed Load Master™ can handle a broad range of power distribution applications due to adjustable circuit breakers that enable overcurrent protection to be changed easily, matching specific output loads
- The ability to adjust a circuit breaker's trip rating to closely match a specific load ensures that the circuit breaker will trip when needed. This is useful in overload or short circuit situations.
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Easy to set up: Does not require on-site wiring by a licensed electrician
- Unit is 2-man portable; no forklift needed
- The adjustable electronic circuit breakers will not nuisance trip due to high ambient temperatures
- Adjustable circuit breakers are mounted under a hinged lid for easy access and enhanced protection
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 600 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208YVAC
- Environmental Rating: TYPE 3R Rainproof
- Input: (2) sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
- Output: (4) sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount receptacles protected by adjustable circuit breakers
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: (4) 60-150 Amp electronic circuit breakers with adjustable settings
- Enclosure: Power Station
- Dimensions: 27.5" L x 18.5" W x 18" H
- Approximate Weight: 151.5 lbs.
UL and cUL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (800) 622-7850 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.