(9) 5 Pin XLR, Circuits are broken out 16” from overall cable jacket
Features & Benefits
- Saves the time and the hassle of installing, taping and striking multiple cables to front of house positions
- Neater, more professional and longer lasting than individual or banded cables
- Works with conventional XLR type DMX cables
- Custom connector and marking options are available to meet your exact needs
- Qty: 9
- Male/Female Connectors:
Neutrik black/gold 5 Pin
Two twisted pair 22 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors with (2) kevlar strength members
Each two pair shielded circuit is broken out of the multi-cable with heavy duty pvc heat-shrink.
- Overall Tour Grade 60 mil PVC Jacket, Nominal O.D.: 0.68”, Weight: 230 lbs./M’
Requests for custom lengths, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (800) 622-7850 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.