Call (800) 622-7850 or email email@example.com for a custom quote
The Road Hog 4 Lighting Control Console allows full expansion in a compact package, packing an enormous punch in an affordable package. The Road Hog 4 features a market leading 22" multi touch display in a compact package, with networking and Art-Net outputs.
The programming interface remains familiar with the minutest of changes to allow for the compact chassis allowing the user to transition across the whole range without sacrificing work flow.
- Robust Hog 4 Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- One internal 22-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi touch
- One external monitor or touchscreen supported*
- 4 encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve User Keys
- Ten playback faders
- Four fixed universes of DMX 512 and up to 8 universes of DMX 512 over ArtNet or sACN
- Hog-Net Ethernet connector
- Fixture-Net Ethernet connector
- Internal Solid State Hard disk drive
- Five USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Light Converse Visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Optional Custom Road Case
- Unlimited number of DMX channels via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) universes via Ethernet DPs
- MIDI Input and Output, MIDI Show Control and MIDI Time Code via optional external widget
- Multiple LTC input via via optional external widgets
- Connectivity with many visualizers via Ethernet
- Wired and wireless networking ability with multiple Wholehog console systems
- Remote Focus capabilities when networked with a tablet PC running Hog 4PC software
- Supports USB Playback and Master Wings
- 26.7" W x 27.61" D x 8.10" H
- Weight: 38.6 lbs
* Note: The Road Hog 4's DVI-D monitor connection does not support analog output to VGA displays such as those featured on the older Full Boar 3 playback and programming wings. A DVI-D to VGA adaptor will be needed in these cases.
Unless otherwise stated, your product is covered by a one year parts and labour limited warranty. It is the owner's responsibility to furnish receipts or invoices for verification of purchase, date, and dealer or distributor. If purchase date cannot be provided, date of manufacture will be used to determine warranty period.