The Spectra Cyc UV is a 100 Watt cyclorama/wall wash luminaire utilizing high output 365nm UV LED emitters. Designed for theatrical and architectural applications, the Spectra Cyc UV blends the output via a patented LED lens and reflector combination which reduces pixelization from direct view. The on- board power supply allows for direct power & data input which can be daisy chained through up to 20 units. Designed for use on 6'-8' centers, individual units can be linked side by side for greater saturation of light. The Spectra Cyc UV is compatible with both DMX and RDM protocols, and comes with a library of pre-programmed fixed intensities and various intensity effects. Units can be utilized for both floor and Sky-Cyc applications.
- Uses 365nm UV LEDs
- Convection Cooled
- Asymmetrical reflector designed for broad, even distribution
- On-board multi-voltage power supply 100-240VAC.
- Feed through power and data capabilities using powerCON and 5-pin XLR connectors.
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols.
- Push button addressing.
- Pre-programmed modes for fixed intensities, timed fades, changes and strobes.
- 11 lbs.
- ETL and cETL listed
- Made in the USA
- Materials: Construction employs all corrosion-resistant materials and hardware.
- Housing: Lightweight aluminum fabrication.
- Light Engine: 9 - 365nm UV LEDs
- Reflector: Proprietary curve, specular aluminum
- Rating: Multi-Voltage; 100-240 volt AC operation
- Data Ports: 1 Male & 1 Female flush mount 5-Pin XLR
- Power Cable: 5' total length powerCON in and standard connector.
- AC Out: Flush mount powerCON for feed thru power to other Spectra Cyc units only. Max 20 Spectra Cyc's per power daisy chain
- Finish: Black, White or Silver TGIC polyester, electrostatic application. Custom colors available
- Weight: Approx. 11 lbs. (4.99 kg)
Note: C-Clamp is not included with the fixture and must be ordered in addition.
Altman Lighting, Inc., a subsidiary of Altman Stage Lighting Company, Inc., warrants each new product for ONE (1) year from date of purchase to correct by repair or replacement any part defect due to faulty material or workmanship; provided that said product has not been used in rental service.