The Genesis.XGi is the gravity fed version of two new airbrushes that showcase Grex's continued efforts in airbrush innovation; focused on ergonomics and adaptability. The defining design element is the ergonomic hand grip set (patent pending) that provides improved comfort and handling. It is specifically engineered for maximum adaptability by leveraging the already wide selection of accessories available from Grex.
- Slip-on ergonomic grip optimized for comfort and handling. (Patent Pending)
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization.
- Patented Quick-Fit™ needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove.
- Quick-Fit™ crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface.
- Rear handle Quick-Fit™ needle cap storage for quick and convenient access.
- Interchangeable top mount reservoirs - use the perfect cup size for your project.
- Inline top mount cups offer balanced handling of the airbrush.
- Cup design allows optimal paint flow even when the airbrush is held in an angle.
- Integrated paint cup is easy to clean and perfect for minute amounts of paint.
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control.
- Replaceable solvent proof teflon seals allows use of all media.
- Includes 3 reservoirs: 2mL (1/20 oz.), 7mL (1/4 oz.) and 15mL (1/2 oz.)
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- New nozzle design for improved air flow and durability.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for a responsive feel.
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits.
- Plastic carrying case for airbrush storage
All Grex airbrushes are warranted against manufacturing defects of material or workmanship for a period of SIX year from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover normal wear parts that need to be replaced occasionally such as fluid needles, fluid nozzles, needle packings, and o-rings. Any parts of the product covered under this warranty will be repaired or replaced at our option, which after examination proves to be defective in workmanship or material during the warranty period. Proof of purchase may be required.
This warranty does not apply to repair or replacement parts required due to misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear or repairs and alterations attempted or made by other than our Service Center or Authorized Service Centers. In no event shall Grex be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damage from the sales or use of this product. This disclaimer applies both during and after the term of this warranty.
This is the only warranty and our company makes no warranties express or implied, including merchantability and fitness for a practical purpose, after the SIX year term of this warranty. This limited warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.