Decorative & Accent
Exhibit, Display & Signage
Feature Walls & Backlighting
Rosco's architectural LitePad is a low voltage LED light source providing even, indirect illumination. White LEDs are recessed into the edge of optical grade acrylic sheet, tooled with a patented system of light channels to distribute and amplify the light output across the surface of the LitePad. The result is a light source that can be fashioned into virtually any shape or size and serve as bright, indirect lighting in architectural, signage or decorative applications.
LitePad's solid-state construction enables fabrication of virtually any shape or size. At a slim 8mm thickness, designers can integrate LitePad into a multitude of applications where illumination is desired.
Rosco Architectural LitePad Features:
- LED Type: .25 Watt Surface Mounted Diode
- Construction: Optical Grade Clear Acrylic
- Panel Thickness: 8mm (0.3 in)
- Weight: 2 lbs / foot2
- Operational Temperature: -30°C min to 40°C max
- Estimated Lifespan: 50,000+ hours
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- UL Listed: File E350056
- Warranty: 3 Years