Eiki's EK-625U is a WUXGA large class 1-chip DLP® laser projector. Featuring 7,000 Lumen brightness and a 100,000:1 contrast ratio, the EK-625U is a laser light-source projector.
- High Brightness 7,000 lm
- High Contrast 100,000 ：1 (with Extreme Black On)
- Digital Input Terminal (HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D )
- 20,000 Hours Light source Life with Laser Technology
- Flexible Installation 360-degree
(vertically and horizontally) and Portrait Projection
- Keystone & Geometric Correction
Keystone Correction H: +/- 20 °, V: +/- 20 ° , Corner
- Lens Shift H: +/- 15 %, V: +/- 50%
- Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture
- 7 Optional Lenses
- Wired & Wireless network monitoring and control
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Safety Guide, VGA Computer Input Cable, AC Power Cords (US & Euro), and Remote Control (with 2 AAA Batteries).
Optional Accessory: Wi-Fi Dongle.