How We Gather Information from Users
PNTA collects certain information via forms, opt-ins and cookies on our website. How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our site or request certain features, such as newsletters, or when you make a purchase.
You may provide information when you participate in sweepstakes and contests, message boards and chat rooms, and other interactive areas of our site. Like most websites, PNTA.com also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors.
For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site.
As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies. If you do so, you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site's features according to your preferences.
What We Do with the Information We Collect
Like other Web publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit, deliver more individualized content, process requests, fulfill orders, provide quotations, perform certain marketing activities, etc.
We respect your privacy. PNTA will never sell or rent names, e-mail addresses or any other privileged information to third parties about our prospects, subscribers or customers for marketing purposes. Personal information may be made available to, or accessible by, third parties as described below:
- Personal information may be provided to vendors or manufacturers, as may be necessary, to fulfill an order.
- Information may be used by our staff and our website to complete the purpose for which the information was provided, whether the activity is a one-time or recurring event. That includes such things as performing a service, forwarding an e-mail message, processing an order, or providing a series of notices or messages.
- PNTA strives to offer its visitors the many advantages of Internet technology and to provide an interactive and personalized experience. Consequently, PNTA, entities for whom it is acting as an agent, and/or entities acting as its agent may be provided information you supplied in order to perform a service or action you requested. An agent for these purposes is defined as a third party that utilizes data only for the completion of the stated purpose, such as an order fulfillment service.
- Personally Identifiable Information collected by PNTA may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our web hosting service for example) may access such information for the purpose of site maintenance, administration and troubleshooting only.
- Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in some ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive).
- Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. This information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
We respect the request of any individual asking to have his or her e-mail address removed from our database. Accordingly, any marketing-related e-mail sent to you by PNTA will provide an automated unsubscribe option. (Note: for obvious reasons, we do not include an unsubscribe option in e-mails regarding the processing of your orders or in response to your inquiries.) If you encounter a problem with the unsubscribe process, please alert us to the issue at info@PNTA.com. Please include what type of information you would no longer like to receive, and the e-mail address you used when you subscribed to our service(s).
Affiliated Sites, Linked Sites and Advertisements
PNTA expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices.
For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a PNTA page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through PNTA you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, other websites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. PNTA is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
Policies Regarding Children and Privacy
PNTA does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe PNTA has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us (below).
PNTA reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by Washington state law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of the Washington Arbitration and Mediation Service. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Seattle, Washington, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
We invite you to contact us by the following means if you have questions about these policies:
Mail: Pacific Northwest Theatre Associates, Inc.
2414 SW Andover Street C100
Seattle, WA 98106
(800) 622-7850 Toll Free
(206) 622-7850 Seattle Area