The Bubble Defender offers new technology. Traditional bubble machines have wands that dip into the fluid and many of the bubbles break immediately upon leaving the unit. The Bubble Defender uses a nozzle-pipe delivery system which protects each bubble from the disturbance of the machine parts and each other.
One tank allows for over three hours of continuous bubble output.
- Defends most bubbles from colliding upon exiting machine
- Defends bubbles against evaporation with enclosed fluid tank
- Defends bubbles by keeping the fluid protected against the elements
- Defends fluid from becoming sticky while storing in tank
- Defends against slippage by having little to no residue
- Angle and size of bubbles can be changed
- Two bubble jets and two fans for more volume
- Protected built-in control
- Voltage: 120V / 60 Hz
- Fuse 5A/ 250V
- Power: 200W
- Output Height: 13'
- Output Distance: 26'
- Wireless Remote: W-4
- DMX-512: 1 Channel
- Dims: 16"x 13"x 10"
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Tank Capacity: 1 gallon
- Waste Fluid Tank Capacity: ¾ gallon
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 4 hours/gal
- The Bubble Defender bubble machine
- Wireless remote
- DMX (3- & 5-pin)
- Hanging eye-hooks
- Removable fluid bottle
- Removable fluid tray
- Daisy-chain power to multiple units