Provides power to a 6-circuit LSC19 connector from six stage pin plugs.
Features & Benefits
- Thermoplastic resin premold creates a bond between the cable and connector for superior strain relief and secure terminations
- Pins and sockets cannot push back, extending the life of the connectors
- Rugged construction helps prevent broken conductors and loose or damaged ground rings
- Keyed design prevents misalignment of circuit conductors and unmateable or mismatched connections
- Thermoplastic elastomer overmold absorbs impact and provides an insulated and secure gripping surface for easier mating and safe handling
- Silver-plated brass contacts for high conductivity
- Available with a variety of Edison, stage pin or NEMA connectors
- All black construction blends into scenery and is ideal for stage or studio lighting applications
- Rating:20 Amp, 125 VAC
- Maximum when used with 50% diversity of load (in accordance with table NEC 520-44).
- Male Connectors: (6) 20 Amp stage pin plugs
- Cable Guage: 12/3 SJOW-A
- Female Connector: Molded LEX LSC19
Custom lengths, labeling and connectors are available. Please call (800) 622-7850 to discuss your needs.
Lex EverGrip Molded Multi-Cable Assemblies are warranted against molded connector failure resulting from pushed pins, broken conductors, and broken ground rings within the connector, or other defects of material or workmanship, for a period of (5) years from date of purchase. Cable assemblies will be either repaired or replaced at Lex's option. Cable wear and tear or product misuse or abuse is not covered by this warranty. Damaged pins or contacts resulting from making or breaking connectors under load is a misuse of the product and not covered under this warranty.