Converts a 6-circuit multi-cable to (6) female stage pin connector bodies so that equipment can be plugged in.
Features & Benefits
- Cables feature Lex Products’ exclusive LSC19 6-circuit lighting connectors with 12 interlocking keys to help prevent spinning of the interior within the male and female housing
- Helps eliminate broken conductors and loose or damaged ground rings
- Prevents misalignment of male and female circuit conductors
- Machined aluminum LSC19 housing with hard black anodized finish provides enhanced durability
- Silver plated brass contacts for high conductivity
- Jr. Hard service cord is flexible and compact
- All black construction blends into scenery and is ideal for stage or studio lighting applications
- Available with a variety of NEMA, Edison or stage pin connectors
- Rating: 20 Amp, 125 VAC
- Maximum when used with 50% diversity of load (in accordance with table NEC 520-44)
- Male Connector: LSC19-LMC-36
- Cable Guage: 12/3 SJOW-A
- Female Connectors: (6) 20 Amp stage pin connector bodies
Custom lengths, labeling and connectors are available. Please call (800) 622-7850 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.